Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Coming in for a landing!



Sometimes I can't believe how gorgeous echinacea and bee balm are!  And how the butterflies and bees flock to them.  It's amazing how easy it is to get pictures of them enjoying each other.  I am starting some echinacea from seeds right now.  I hope I don't make any mistakes so I can see a bumper crop in a new bed in the back yard this summer.

This little sketch is done on a very smooth sketchbook paper.  I photographed it before it could dry since I wanted to capture the flowy effect.  It's fun experimenting with various papers.  Not always successfully, to say the least.  I don't mind this one too much, even though there is some crinkling.  I'll have to see once it dries.  It may be a candidate for the circular file.  Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment